Monday, December 22, 2014

Fletcher Demolition Progress



Hi Sam, 
Hope you're enjoying the xmas break. Just wanted to share these photos of Fletcher low rise and Fletcher Tower with you. You can see that in the low rise now they are well on their way with the demolition of it and you can really see the skeletal frame of the building. 

I hope to have a similar structure in my building too as I discussed with you in our last tutorial (May have to double up the RHS columns in the workshop spaces in order to make them work). 







I'm currently working on an environmental strategy for the building, I want to make use of the river alongside the site but as it's stagnant it's proving difficult so I think i need to look at other methods. In my tutorial with Rob Atherton, he mentioned I'd need mechanical ventilation in the workshops for the extraction etc. 

Anyway, just wanted to share these photos with you.

Have a nice Christmas! 

Veena :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment